What You'll Need:
Butter - 4 tbsp
Garlic - 2 cloves minced
Lemon Juice - 1 lemon
White Wine - just a splash (optional)
How You'll Do It:
1. Melt 2tbsp butter over medium high heat in a skillet ( I used cast iron skillet)
2. Sautée scallops in melted butter over medium high heat about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
3. Remove scallops and keep warm.
4. Add another 2 tbsp butter, 2 minced garlic cloves, juice from 1 lemon, and a splash of white wine (optional).
5. Pour of scallops and garnish with parsley.Serve and ENJOY!