Currently Craving: Burger King Breakfast

Don't judge! No one has ever said food cravings were always healthy! And this is the Search for YUM and right now my stomach is telling me a bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant  hash browns and a hi-c from Burger King is YUM.

I RARELY eat fast food now. The past five years I can probably count on my fingers how many times I have had fast food. But the truth is, I LOOOVE Burger King breakfast. There is no fast food breakfast like it in my opinion. So to make my current craving a little more informative, I am going to share the nutrition information on this exact breakfast here!
Bacon, Egg & Cheese CROISSAN'WICH® Meal

Calories
560
Protein
15g
Carbohydrates
49g
Sugar
4g
Fat
34g
Saturated Fat
11.5g
Trans Fat
0g
Cholesterol
165mg
Sodium
1120mg
Allergens: Soy, Milk, Egg, Wheat


Their website's nutrition calculator is actually pretty cool!
Now I just need to get out of bed and go get my YUM! I only have this particular craving once in a great while so I figure it won't hurt to indulge :)
I'll just have to post something extra healthy for lunch/dinner today.

Comments