The Search for YUM Begins!

I'm not sure if it's a good thing, or a bad thing that my first two Pinterest boards in my search for YUM were "desserts" and "buffalo chicken." We have an interesting/fun road ahead of us!

My first forays in the kitchen began in college believe it or not. In between cafeteria meal plans and two meals a day eating fast food, my interest in baking and cooking peaked for the first time. But then my Easy Bake Oven refills ran out and I gave someone food poisoning with a Jack Daniels chicken recipe. I wish I could tell you I was joking, but I'm not!


Let's just say, it's been a process. I have come a long way since my early twenties, easy bake oven days! 

Everyone NEEDS to eat. But I stopped eating just to eat a long time ago. I look forward to EVERY meal. Each meal is an experience. And I can't wait to share them all here with you!

Always Searching for YUM :)

Comments