A Delicious Gluten Free Snack - El's Kitchen

Warning: You are about to be addicted to a seriously amazing gluten free snack. Forget that they are gluten free. They are DELICIOUS no matter what! A snack for everyone.
Introducing, El's Kitchen:

WOW. Just Wow. If you open a bag, you can plan on it being gone in an instant. El's has "Medleys" and "Snaps" in a variety of flavors. I have been interested in a gluten-free diet for a few years now but just knew that I would not be able to pull it off 100% -- That's because there is not enough food options like El's. As for gluten free, I do it when I can and when there is a good option. Now, I have a really great gluten free snack option with El's Medleys and Snaps. I am hooked.
I had the chance to try two different flavors of El's - 'Cheddar Medleys' and 'Sour Cream and Onion Medleys.'
I tried Cheddar first and was convinced that that had to be their absolute best flavor.

And then I tried Sour Cream and Onion and knew that El's is not kidding around. Not only is every bite flavorful, its fresh and crisp! CRISP. Usually with a mix, I will pick one of two things and just eat around the rest. This was not the case with El's Medleys. I wanted all of it!

A little more information: 

  • No gluten
  • No preservatives
  • No trans fats
  • No cholesterol
  • No fake colors
  • No fake flavors
  • No hydrogenated oil
  • No eggs

"With a house frequently full of friends, El couldn't bear to serve a gluten-free friend the bland snacks that were the only choices available. So, she came up with her own line of gluten-free snacks to please everyone."


*This is not a paid endorsement. All opinions and thoughts are my own. And El's is without-a-doubt one of my new obsessions. 

Comments