Cheeseburger Dip Recipe

Here's a new twist on a summertime favorite. Cheeseburgers, meet Cheeseburger Dip!
(Also a delicious treat to warm your belly in the winter!)

Last week, I was entertaining a few neighbors for a summer lunch get together. I knew hot dogs were on the menu, but instead of also grilling burgers, I decided to mix it up a bit and serve this cheeseburger dip with chips instead! It was a hit! I prepared it the night before so all I had to do was pop it in the oven to warm it up and serve without having to stand in front of the grill. It was win, win. My guests really enjoyed it and I got to visit more!

Cheeseburger Dip Recipe

What You'll Need:
1 lb ground beef
1 lb velveeta cheese
8 oz salsa
1/4 cup milk

enjoyed with your favorite tortilla chips!

How You'll Do It:

1. Cook ground beef on stove top in large pan
2. Drain ground beef and empty into casserole dish
3. In the same pan, add milk and cubes/slices of velveeta cheese until melted. Pour over beef and mix together.
4. Serve warm or put in fridge to heat up and enjoy at a later time!


(I stole this recipe, like most of my best recipes, from my sister...thanks, Cheri!)

Comments