Cheesy Meatloaf Recipe

Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beatloaf...I LOVE meatloaf!

I can't help but think of this A Christmas Story reference every time I think of meatloaf. Except instead of the little brother saying he "hates" meatloaf I replace it with I "LOVE" meatloaf!

The truth is, I had never had meatloaf until recently. It always sounded kind of...gross to me. I mean, let's be honest, it doesn't have the most glamorous of names - a loaf of meat. I just didn't know what I was missing. This is yet another one of my sister's delicious recipes!

The best part is, this is an easy recipe that the entire family can enjoy. Especially my toddler. He DEVOURS this. I always serve with mashed potatoes and some kind of green veggie. Usually green beans or even broccoli.


What You'll Need:

The Loaf
2 lbs Ground Beef
3/4 cup Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup minced onions
2 eggs, beaten
3 cups Shredded Cheese
1/2 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

The Topping:
2 cans of tomato paste
ketchup to taste

How You'll Do It:

1. Mix everything for the loaf together.

2. Top with tomato paste and ketchup

3. Bake at 350 for 1 hour

4. Enjoy!
 

Comments